1.26.2011

Building the Best of Me (pt 1)



My days are filled with mistakes
Some that I didn't make.
I carry them around.
Some people don't feel a thing,
Some kind of blissful dream.
Wish I could live that now,
oh I wish I could live that now.

10,000 stones are hanging
deep in my heart.
No I don't know how they
don't tear me apart.
How could I ever believe
10,000 stones would build
the best of me?

I've seen a lot in my life
I've seen two wrongs make a right
When everything was crashing 
I know that you got your plans
You're always taking your stand
But I was only asking
No, I was never asking for

10,000 stones are hanging
deep in my heart
No I don't know how they
don't tear me apart
How could I ever believe
10,000 stones would build
the best of me?



Who knows what you think of me now
knowing sooner or later
the truth would come out,
but I don't want to look back,
don't want to look back to

10,000 stones hanging deep in my heart
No I don't know how they don't tear me apart
How could I ever believe

10,000 stones would save the fool in me

10,000 stones would be a strange blessing

10,000 stones would build the best of me 

1 comment:

homebirthhoney said...

very awesome lyrics. Have never heard of this artist. Is it just "Adrianne"?