1.22.2011

In Which I get back on the wagon (and take requests)

I don't know if you noticed, but this week...I didn't blog.
I meant to blog; I blogged in my head. I sat down to blog once or twice.
But.   I.   Didn't.  BLOG.

It just goes to show what I have known all along; I can make all the plans I want, but if I don't actively schedule time in my life to act on them, they are only ever going to be empty plans.

I don't like empty plans.

So, soooo, SOOOOOOOOOOO I am making a plan, right here, today.  I am going to blog something - a quote, some thoughts, a picture, a list every day between now and the end of February.

It's an ambitious plan, but it stems from the fact that I know that consistent blogging is only going to happen when I make it part of my life again instead of just trying to fit it in. So.

That's my plan. One blog. Everyday for the next 35-ish days (I didn't count exactly).

And if you have a request, you can leave it in the comments. I may need the brain fodder.

6 comments:

Maria said...

I take on your challenge and will go post one of my own.....

and for my request -- what about a word a day like your sallyfundle word.......

or what about your 2x4 testimony. I love hearing that one

or what about the your bout with cancer I know you have new readers that don't know about that
or

or

or

homebirthhoney said...

I actually DID schedule blogging on my daily to do list twice this week and STILL didn't do it.

Erika said...

I made it so long into today but here at the very end of this day I am feeling vulnerable so I just wanted to say - no matter what you blog - you are one of the most important people in my life and I LOVE YOU! the.end so carry.on

Becky Perry said...

I'd love to see pictures of you as a kid with childhood memories thrown in to boot.

Pattie said...

Just take a few more moments to take a few of those quotes you post to FB and comment upon them here.

Madame Rubies said...

You could blog about me. *snicker*

Lately, I am blogging more, because I am excited and motivated by homeschooling.