2.06.2011

This is My Story, This is My Song (Pt.1)

I have had the great fortune to be a small part of something amazing. One hundred women have come together to read God's Word this year. We discuss, consider, question, struggle, fall down, get up, encourage and share as we go along. I feel doubly blessed because many of the wonderful people whom I already knew were amazing, are becoming friends and sharing in amazing-ness. And many are inviting their amazing friends whom I do not know already know. They are increasing the awesome factor in my life exponentially with each new addition. Love it.

One thing I have really enjoyed is reading people's stories of how they came to know Christ, and what great redemption He has worked in their lives. I love that. I love God stories. Since I am blogging every day this month, and since it was one of the requests when I got back on the wagon, I thought I would blog a little bit of my testimony for the rest of the week as a memorial to what the Lord has done for me.

There are many places that I never imagined I would be, but a pastor's wife living in a small town in Georgia, raising and home schooling three teen and pre-teen girls would have to be at the top of the unlikely list. God's ways truly are amazing. I hope you enjoy the ride...

4 comments:

Katie said...

Love you Dana!

homebirthhoney said...

I have an idea on this testimony matter I want to run by you. Cheri and I have talked about it too, I'm just not sure what to do with now that I have it organized and thought out. We should message.
I'll be in touch.
Sasha

Madame Rubies said...

I am right there with you. Pastor's wife in small-town Mississippi, homeschooling one with special needs and wrangling another with energy to spare and aching for a little girl not my own. I should be a college professor by now. With, maybe, one small child.

Maria said...

ummm.....yeah. considering Seminary myself, with FOUR (three of them boys), homeschooling,.... certainly not the safe life I had planned....or planned for me......