2.03.2011

Truth

 I:
broken, stumbling,
 inept
  insecure
my words
  fail me
my thoughts
  crush me
my heart
  tricks me

I:
bumbling paradox
   earth
mixed
  with
filaments of heaven

I:
must have
something
certain
rock upon which
to fasten my feet
Savior upon which
to fasten my eye
when seismos trembles
when sinking waters prevail

I:
anchor
deep dug
white knuckle grasping
resting
fettered
bound yet free

He:
Perfect
steadfast
Word made man
unchanging
eternal
Truth Revealed

He:
Lover
Seeker
Soul breather
Namer
Knower
Desirer of me

He:
of Heaven
Creates flesh
becomes flesh
Born to be Known
Light Revealed
Restorer of Sight
Healer of Hurts
Indweller
Indwelling
I.

3 comments:

Anne52 said...

Deep, happy sigh. So beautiful.

Maria said...

beautiful my friend beautiful!

UKZoe said...

WOW