9.03.2011

Saturday Evening Blog Post (Ed. 2)


Read more blogger favorites over at Elisabeth Esther's Blog


July Favorite: Why Me ( 7 Quick Take reasons that I am more blessed than any person ever has a right to be)

August Favorite: Perspective Check

It rather amuses me that both of these are about gratitude. Can I ever have enough? I read in scripture yesterday, "If we judged ourselves, there would be no judgement" and so I think no, I can never be grateful enough. I will never accurately realize the length of God's reach, the depths His hand plunged when it plucked me out of this world and in His.

Why me?

2 comments:

Madame Rubies said...

I notice I keep coming back to gratitude a lot. I am still listing gifts in a journal on my kitchen island, daily. It is a practice that changes my daily lookout. I am forced to find the good. I cannot walk past that notebook without trying to think of something I can write in it. It is often a mood-saver.

A Little R&R said...

Wow - thank you. I read your post on Perspectives...and suddenly realized that I need to put my own whining attitude in check. I've been kind of wallowing in my own self-pity lately. Wonderful post. Hopping on over here from The Saturday Evening Blog Post.