Don't forget that I am participating in the 31 Days Project. My first post: 31 Days of Simply Living is here
And now down to business:
What went Wrong: It's actually pretty satisfying to look back over a week and think to yourself "Hmmmm, what DID go wrong?" and that's kind of where I am this week. It is a good feeling. But there are a few things I want to do better.
- Exercise. Still not doing it like I should, several days of rain didn't help that. This week shows clear and cool, a perfect morning exercise routine building week
- I didn't eat well. I don't mean I ate badly. I mostly, just didn't eat. I need to start having easy lunches available to me. That's something to plan
- Still spent to much time "escaping/ avoiding on the computer. I already have my plan in place to combat that issue. It includes a pretty strict and productive morning routine
- I did begin to outline a daily housework plan, AND determined that the last week of each month will be a deep clean week. This week will be a tweaking, shifting what needs shifting and settling into a routine. My goal is 30-45 minutes of cleaning time a day (not including dinner and clean-up).
- Finished two books (I'm on the tail end of two more. Maybe this weekend...)
- I did "Eat the Frog" each day but didn't do a daily docket, BUT daily docket will be part of my evening routine starting tonight.
- Morning pages. I'm doing them. I'm enjoying them. I'm making them work for me rather than fretting if I don't "fit the mold"
- 5 days of exercise
- Morning/ Evening routines
- Finish One book
- Finalize housework routine
- Actually draw this week - trying Kaizen. Starting with 10 minutes 3 times a week
- Menu plan for three weeks (we actually had enough here and not as many nights at home so that we didn't shop or make a formal plan. I just knew what was here and used it)