10.06.2011

Simply Living: Day 6: Simple Links

* I set this to post automatically yesterday since it was our Sabbath, but I didn't do it very well, apparently. So today will be a 2 for 1. *

Because today is the Hunky's day off, and because I definitely need some brain clearing time, I won't be around the computer so much. Today I am going to send you to some other places that have helped me learn about minimalism. Most of them are free, but some of the them are books or essay collections.  With proper use of your library, you could still walk away with your hands (or eyes) on every resource for under $10.


Blogs
First, I will promote another 31-dayer who writing 31 day of William Morris based on this quote


Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.
–William Morris.

I love the quote and am enjoying her blog. Give her a visit!


E-books I enjoy (purchased for my Kindle or laptop)
Books: ( I found all of these at the library)





No comments: