1. Flannel sheets (I may put mine on today) topped with an electric lap blanket.
2. Fires in the firepit
3. Hot chocolate with melted marshmallows foamy on top
6. All my favorite candle scents
7. Everything I can possibly imagine to make with pumpkin
8. Hoodie sweatshirts and cozy socks
9.The way the light slants golden through the tree trunks in the afternoon
12.Running in the mornings with my breath fogged out before me and my hands tucked in my sleeves. The air so crisp it makes my lungs tingle.
13. Candy Corn and Peanuts
15. The last blaze of glory - a decadent display of life before rest. No color unexplored, no effort spared
16. Foods that are heavy and smell savory and bring warmth to the ends of my limbs
17. Furry slippers and flannel jammie pants
18. The joyful sounds of life that echo more clearly in the thin autumn air.
19. Long evenings reading by the fairy lights under a throw blanket
20. The promise of rest