10.08.2012

Between you and Me

**If this is your first 31 Day entry and you would like to read more about the project, please look at the 31 Days tab at the top of this page. Today's 31 Day entry will be posted this afternoon**




I hope  you’ll stay today and let me share something with you, just between you and me…
In August of 2009, my husband, quite unexpectedly, lost his job as the youth pastor of our church.  It was devastating to us for so many reasons.  We are a one income family with three children.  When that income disappears, it’s a place for your faith to grow tremendously and quickly.  Unfortunately, my husband did not simply lose his job. ... to read the rest, won't you please join us at Middle Places


1 comment:

nadia said...

THis is a great idea. I was wondering the best way to link our middle place blog posts with our personal blogs! :) I think I'll do this, too...